Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
That's right, my wife and I are having a baby! And here's the most recent post from my new baby blog, written from the perspective of the main character:
It's official, I'm a boy or girl! You'll have to solve this word problem to find out which:
I'm the most popular baby in the world. I charge the minimum wage in 1994 (in 1996 dollars) per hour to be baby-sat before midnight. But I get a dollar more per hour if you keep me up later. Last Friday, I earned $28.50 for being baby-sat by the neighbors until 1:30am. What time did I start?
If it's before 8pm I'm a girl. After 8pm I'm a boy. Good luck!And here's the first heartbeat and ultrasound!
Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Here is the best of what I've shared on Twitter recently:
- Don't text and live via The Onion [video].
- Great Wall, cracking knuckles, and other common misconceptions [video].
- Too big to fail badly, a living will for big banks.
- Justin, my blogfather, has quit blogging.
- From Penelope Trunk: Divorce is immature and selfish. Don't do it.
- You are impossibly small (and impossibly large) [graphic].
- Nerd March Madness: Democrats vs. Dictators.
- The story of Morse code and why technology matters [audio].
- It's not about Tiger moms, it's about moms.
- You're in relationship trouble when you see no trouble [chart].
- Alchemy Comedy interview on Your Carolina [video].
- The problem with feminism from the daughter of a leader.