Here are some links listed in order of most to least interesting. If you find the first link worthwhile, then move to the next one (and so on).
1) Your family may once have been a different color (Text or Audio).
2) The perfect crime: identical twins with indistinguishable DNA and 1 good alibi.
3) How is the stimulus bill is like a big kegger.
4) 50 best stores with pun names.
5) How the free market pushes for racial equality.
6) Magician/Comedian/Libertarian Penn Jillette Q & A.
7) Internationally, rich people are happier than poor people.
8) Why politicians are more harmful than the rich.
9) It's like Craigslist, but for items confiscated by the government.
10) Stop motion animation: Bruce Lee vs Iron Man.
*Check my Bookmarks to see what I find interesting on a daily basis*