Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog Posts I'd Like to Read

In celebration of this being my 300th blog post, here are some ideas I want to see discussed, and I can't find a good place that completely covers the issue. Feel free to respond in the comments, on your own blog, or just point me to someone who's done it already:
  1. Why I'm Not a libertarian - I am, but why aren't you (and most of America)?
  2. Compound Interest vs. Social Security - mathematically compare the future value
  3. How Our Grandkids Will Live - technology and culture changes, tell me how
  4. Problem with High School Teachers - describe what you remember wanting more/less of
  5. Why I Don't Blog - I do, but why don't you (and most of America)?

3 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to write #1 for you but I think you already know. Do you really wanna hear it all again?

    #4 - The teachers I loved the most when it was all over were the ones who loved what they taught and expected a LOT of me. Their love for the subject brought in a wealth of interesting knowledge outside the mundane, half-true crap they were required to teach. Their expectations were clearly defined and the bar was high. When the hours of studying were over I felt I had really accomplished something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind hearing a #1 summary. Thanks for the heads up on #4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5 I don't blog because I either feel incompetent to write anything worth reading (see your own blog 10/27) or because I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.