Wednesday, October 28, 2009

See Me Do Comedy

I've mentioned before that I perform comedy improv at the Dirty South Improv Theater, so I figured I give the details in case you're ever in the mood. My profile page has breif history of my experience and a running feed of nights I'm preforming. I am currently on three teams:
  • Mister Diplomat: Features true stories told by a local celebrity to inspire a fully improvised two half show. This is a free ($0) show every Friday at 9:30.
  • Pound for Pound: Two person show with Paula Pazderka. From a single suggestion we create 25 minute series of scenes. Usually once a month on Saturday nights for $10.
  • The 708: This is a house team that specifically performs a Harold. We perform once a month on Friday nights for $10.
I'll be there every weekend at least once or twice. However, I won't be there this weekend because I'll be in Clemson, performing in my old college troupe's 24week Friday show for alumni. I will also be in Richmond, VA for the Richmond Improv Festival on November 7th. So if you're in the Southeast come check me out!

2 comments:

  1. Harrison, Can you like things that are not on Facebook? I like this post.

    http://misterdiplomat.wordpress.com/cast/harrison-brookie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My posts are also fed into my Facebook wall, which I think you already figured out.

    ReplyDelete

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.