- It may be most cost effective not to clean oil-soaked birds in the Gulf, but to kill them.
- Asking voters when and where they intend to vote increases turnout.
- It's important to ask why terrorists attack and what, if any, role we played.
- Playing volleyball with an Arizona/Mexico border fence [photo].
- Feeling of public embarrassment is continuing to decrease. Should we care?
- Commercial involving a great storyteller [video].
- In vitro fertilization may become the norm in conceiving babies (earlier).
- Does the recent oil spill disprove libertarianism? Probably not.
- Why tax rebates do not work.
- Competition is only good if you want price to reflect costs. This is not what the unhealthy want when they buy health insurance.
- Every country is good at something, even if that something isn't good [graphic] (earlier).
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Emptying the Bottle: Late-May '10 Links
Here is a list of the worthwhile sites I've Bookmarked recently: