Tuesday, May 11, 2010

500th Post!

From my obligatory 1st post to my 500th post, I've really enjoyed learning and writing. Two years ago I posted a word cloud of my blog text. Then again this time last year. Instead of repeating an old idea, I'd like to do something different. There is a document where I keep all my ideas for future posts. You might remember my wife April Fooled me by deleting it (but saving it elsewhere). The list seems to grow more than it shrinks, hence the name of this blog. So here's the word cloud of what you can expect from the next 500 posts:

One final thing, I'm adding a "Favorite Posts" list to my sidebar. Let me know if you had a favorite I missed.

3 comments:

  1. Haha cool idea. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops forgot to mention besides the posts you selected, I like this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.