Here is a list of the worthwhile sites I've Bookmarked recently:
- In the future, we will all be Danny DeVitos.
- Non-religious arguments against abortion (earlier).
- The poor better at reading others, maybe because they need to.
- Justin Landwehr created a new blog: 99 things I'm embarrassed are true (later).
- Destruction doesn't create wealth, even for urinal cakes.
- Trading of carbon credits could subsidize backward nations like North Korea.
- Using electronics before bed can make sleep harder.
- "Starve the beast" (cut taxes to force cutting government) doesn't work.
- Employee of the Month may hurt more than it helps.
- It seems the midwest (and the Northeast) are the best places to live [graphic].
- Snoop from The Wire gets arrested (earlier).
As always, feel free to email me anything interesting you come across.