Thursday, July 30, 2009

Emptying the Bottle: July '09 Links List

1) RonPaulSingles.com, "we put the love in revolution"

2) Turkish game show where four representatives from the different religions try to convert at least 1 of the 10 atheists to their faith

3) Dr. Doom doing stand up comedy (6:51)

4) Libertarian economist Arnold Kling on "Why I'm not a Republican"

5) FancyFastFood.com, "yeah, it's still bad for you - but see how good it can look!"

6) I'm still not sure if twitter is worth it, but you can use it to track Durham's burger truck

7) Economics (as he sees it) from the Vatican

8) Shorten your url's with is.gd and see what they were originally with longurl.org

9) Four questions about charity.

10) Economics (as she sees it) from Miss Teen South Carolina (2:34)

Here are previous links lists and here are my daily Bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.