Thursday, August 12, 2010

Advertisements and Slightly Updated Design

You may not have been able to notice, but I've slightly changed the design of the blog. I used Blogger's new template designer. It's shockingly simple to use, much like Weebly, the old host for this site. It's allowed me to add a convenient social networking share tool beneath each post. It also makes it easy to add advertisements, which I've also placed at the bottom of the right column. This certainly doesn't require anything from my readers, seeing as how I don't expect to make any significant amount of money. My hope is that it will be enough to take my wife out to a nice restaurant on my blogiversary as formal appreciation for her patience with the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.