Friday, August 20, 2010

I Have Bad Taste in Entertainment

I like fast food. I like the music of Hanson. I like Zombie movies. I find myself frustrated with museums. I get bored by slow movies. And my favorite type of live performance is improv comedy. Though I certainly appreciate well made entertainment. I really enjoyed the National Museum of American History in DC. Shawshank Redemption ranks among my favorite movies. I even love the classic rock of The Rolling Stones. But when it comes down to what would I like to do with my spare time, it usually doesn't involve the classics. I say all that to gain the freedom that comes with admission. I have bad taste in entertainment. Now I'm off to finish watching the trailer for the new movie Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.