- RegretTheError.com posts corrections, retractions, and apologies in the press.
- Julian Assange is upset about the information leaked about his charges (earlier).
- In rich and fat countries, do overweight politicians have an advantage?
- With a lack of safe disposal, smoking bans actually increase fires.
- Popularity of internet activities in each generation [chart].
- Talking hands free in the car makes your forget to compensate for talking.
- Cigarette taxes cover spillover costs, but alcohol taxes do not.
- Interactive map of American English dialects.
- Sex after marriage rates higher in stability, satisfaction, and "sexual quality".
- Socially insecure men have a higher aggression towards immigrants (earlier).
- Employer provided health care may decrease unemployment (earlier).
- Prisoners' release dependent on future kidney donation (earlier).
- How the world has changed from 2000 to 2010 [graphic].
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Emptying the Bottle: Early-January '11 Links
Here is a list of the worthwhile sites I've Bookmarked recently: