- Ideas of on how to improve Congress. Example: "Make Congress a temporary job."
- Cash for Clunkers turns out to be a clunker (earlier).
- Perhaps black men would benefit most from drug legalization (earlier).
- Manufacturing in America is doing great, just not for manufacture workers.
- Game Theory in punishing your two kids (earlier).
- Is the future leaking into the past? I honestly don't know.
- What libertarians should, and shouldn't, be blamed for.
- Goldman Sachs Facebook offer sounds just like the Nigerian email scam.
- Women's tear contents lessen men's sexual arousal.
- Story about how science and economics compete when market power exists [video].
- Hamlet gets his day in court, or at least in a mock trial before Justice Kennedy.
- Invisible tanks on the battlefield in five years (earlier).
Monday, January 10, 2011
Emptying the Bottle: Mid-January '11 Links
Here is a list of the worthwhile sites I've Bookmarked recently: