Saturday, August 15, 2009

Named My Tale

I saw the folks from Name Your Tale on The Talk Show a while back. I submitted my title and they gave me this 100 word story:
So Funny I’m Jealous I Didn’t Say It

A party.

“What is he trying to do with that outfit?” Sarah asked Roy. Roy was deep in whiskey and clever as a fifth grade joke. The two of them were making fun of people.

“He’s trying out for an ugly competition,” Roy said and knew it was horrible.

“Dude looks like a virus with pants,” Sarah said. “Dude looks like a STD in a sports jacket!”

And, in the bathroom, Roy wrote it down on toilet paper. A STD in a sports jacket. He would use that later, in front of Sarah, by accident, and they’d stop being friends.
Submit your own and you'll get an email you when they post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.