Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Search Item Biography

Came across a quote recently about how we are most honest in our search box. Well, here are my search topics for yesterday (go here to find yours):

7:34pm: poop as a fuel source: wanted a funny comeback to a blog comment
6:22pm: gay celebrity: wondered if Ellen Degeneres would be the first result, she wasn't
1:52pm: spanish mission: wanted to show a picture to my students
1:07pm: o magazine: my wife must have been on my username
9:16am: us map in 1850: also for a class
9:04am: dark horse: read this in a text book and wasn't sure what it meant
8:55 am: stephen austin: always get him mixed up with Sam Houston
8:43am: davy crockett: trying to figure out if he survived the Alamo, he didn't
8:21am: bad in school if your name is at the end of the alphabet: upcoming blog post idea
7:43am: harrison brookie: apparently I searched my own name first thing, can't remember why

Not as interesting as I would have thought. Maybe blogs should have a side bar of what the writer searched for that day. It has the potential to be either really boring or really weird. I found an RSS feed for the "hot trends" on Google, but it updates every hour. Anyone know where I can find a daily version?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:06 PM

    Harrison,
    I actually really liked this post and didn't find it uninteresting at all. but, that is the way i'm wired...love the honesty. :)
    Charity

    ReplyDelete

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.