Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Worthwhile Sentences on Life

From Ben Casnocha: "be intense about things that matter, super laid back about everything else."

From the WWF: "Of all the species that have lived on the Earth since life first appeared here 3 billion years ago, only about one in a thousand is still living today."

From Carl Jung: "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

From Seth Spearman: "Marriage as an instittuion has a profound capacity for producing amazing happiness but also the deepest and bitterest soul-crushing misery."

From Justin Wehr's friend Bob: "Feelings are tools for understanding information we get. Our interpretation of them is both influenced by and contributes to our model of the Universe."

2 comments:

  1. Nice, Harrison. But when I read the quote from WWF, I was ready for some wisdom from the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). I was sorely dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawsuits man. It's the WWE now, but I still think think wrestling when I hear WWF.

    ReplyDelete

You are the reason why I do not write privately. I would love to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or not.